Invest in your future with the DoTraining Strength and Conditioning Internship
The strength and conditioning industry is very competitive, and it have become essential that you set yourself apart to get ahead. The DoTraining Strength and Conditioning internship will ensure that you do just that. Being part of our internship program will develop and progress your theoretical knowledge and your practical coaching. You will gain priceless experience working directly with high performance athletes from a variety of sports. Being part of our internship you will set yourself up for a successful career as a Strength and Conditioning Coach.
Together with our partner East London Sports we are able to offer real world coaching opportunities. The athletes within our programme range from regional to Olympic level in a variety of sports. The DoTraining internship is one of the only internships in the UK that give you access to this level and variety of athletes. As a volunteer coach, in return for your hard work and dedication you can expect to receive the following benefits.
- Work under and learn from coaches that have a wealth of experience in the Strength and Conditioning industry.
- Learn what it takes to run a high performance facility.
- Learn about program design, periodisation, performance testing and other essential coaching skills.
- Develop real work experience on the gym floor working with “real” athletes
- Establish a professional coaching network
- Have assess to numerous CPD activities and workshops to further your knowledge
- Prepare for UKSCA and CSCS accreditation
- A high % of DoTraining interns have been given “real” S&C jobs directly following their internship.
- Boost your CV with relevant experience to enable you to meet potential job requirements.
Our internship program runs from September through April. However we continually have opportunities to join our team throughout the year.
If you are interested and want to know more please contact us directly HERE
- Trent Reeves (2015) : Sports Biomechanist @ P3, USA.
- Leon Williams (2015) : S&C Coach @ London Lions.
- Daniel Donnelly (2016) : S&C @ Kuwait Sports Foundation
- Emma Rollins (2016) : S&C Coach @ Harrow School
- Richard Avery (2016) : Sports Scientist UEL
- Lamar Baker (2017) : S&C Coach @ AFC Wimbledon Academy
- Whitney Shaffer (2017) : S&C Coach @ Indiana University.
- Michael Mullane (2017) : S&C Coach @ Leyton Orient FC.
- Stuart Pearce (2017) : S&C Coach @ East London Sport.
- Matthew Grainger (2018) : S&C Coach @ London Pulse Netball / Barking Abbey FC
- Andras Veg (2018) : Sports Scientist @ Hungary Pro Football.
- Youcef Zatat (2018) : S&C Coach @ Forrest School / East London Sports.
- Brian Negru (2018) : S&C Coach @ CoLA Basketball.
- Angelo Noto (2019) : S&C Coach @ Google
- Arela Williams (2019) : S&C Coach @ SharpTraining
- Daniel Grasso (2019) : S&C Coach @ Chelsea SC
- Viktoras Sruaga (2019) : S&C Coach @ Barking Abbey Academy