Director and Founder – DoTraining and Performance
Duncan Ogilvie has as wealth of experience within the fitness industry. As a former England International and professional Basketball player, Duncan has travelled the world competing at the highest level in sport. As a result of this Duncan knows first hand what it takes to be a champion and succeed in High Performance Sport.
“I have worked in the sport industry all my life. Now as a S&C coach i have the pleasure of working with some of the best athletes in the world. I am very passionate about the athletes i work with, once they buy-in to our philosophy, their goals become mine. As a result i will work relentlessly to ensure that each client is given the tools and confidence for the best chance of success in their chosen endeavours. Regardless of your ability or level, if you have a fitness or performance goal, DoTraining will help you achieve this.”
As a Strength and Conditioning coach, Duncan Ogilvie has had a huge impact on countless athletes, both in their sport and in their life. Working in High Performance Sport for more than 10 years, his client list contains multiple Olympians, Professional and Internationally recognised athletes. Moreover, Duncan has worked with some of the best athletes in the world and is a sought-after expert in the world of Basketball, Boxing and Track and Field Strength and Conditioning. Along with all the above, Duncan has presented at conference’s and workshops all over the world. He has contributed to well know podcasts, magazines and blogs within the fitness industry, while also tutoring and mentoring countless aspiring S&C coaches.
Strive to be the Best you can be.
Having established DoTraining in 2007 it has grown to a highly successful performance consultancy working with a vast range of different athletes from countless sports. Duncan Ogilvie has an unparalleled passion and desire for enabling his clients achieve their fitness, high performance and sporting goals. He truly is #buildingchampions in sport and in life.
There is no question that working with Duncan Ogilvie and DoTraining will keep you highly motivated, focused, challenged and most importantly achieve success. If you need more convincing check out what some Athlete and Coach have to say about working with DoTraining HERE.
Contact Duncan directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- UKSCA – Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach (ASCC)
- NSCA – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- British Weightlifting Certified Coach (BWLA)
- Masters in Sports and Exercise Science (Manchester Metropolitan)
- United Kingdom Anti Doping Adviser
- British Boxing Board of Control Second
- Certificate in Personal Training
- Advanced first aid at work certified + Defib
- Lawrence Okolie – European Cruiserweight Champion & 2016 Olympian
- Josh Buatsi – 2016 Bronze Medalist
- Shane McGuigan (McGuigan’s Gym)
- Luke Campbell MBE – Pro Boxer & 2012 Gold Medalist
- Anthony Fowler – Pro Boxer 2016 Olympian
- Chris Billam-Smith – Pro Boxer
- Daniel Clark – Pro Basketball & 2012 Olympian
- Ryan Richards – Pro Basketball & Great Britain International
- Melita Emmanuel-Carr – Pro Basketball, Great Britain International & Commonwealth 2017 Silver Medalist
- Chantel Charles – Pro Basketball Great Britain International
- Bassala Sambou – Pro Football (Everton & Holland)
- Saidou Khan – Pro Football
- Alex Vadjova – Pro Volleyball
- Vanessa Wallace – Para-F34 Shot & 2016 Olympian
- Mariam Abdul-Rashid – 100m Hurdles Canadian National T&F Team